Sunday, November 7, 2010

ROMAN { 3 MONTHS }

This shoot made me super warm and fuzzy inside... I think I walked around for a week saying "I want a Roman!"  He was just so darn cute and pride was streaming out of his parents eyes.  It was truly lovely to watch... :)  I can't wait to watch him grow in size and personality through his first year!  A special thanks to my husband for the ENORMOUS leaf pile in the back yard, Roman loved it:)




                                                                     Oh my lord... those eyes...








        One of my favorites!
                                                                      




                                                                        ....And this one...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover