Tuesday, November 23, 2010

CLEO AND DOMINIQUE { JUST MARRIED!! }

Well this was my last wedding of the year and what a way to go out!!  Cleo and Doninique got married at the beautiful St. Andrews Cathedral.  Ahhhh... breath taking... and so was the bride and groom!  I have been excited to shoot this wedding since our first meeting.  I just think they are great people and I wish them all the luck in the world.  Thank you Cleo and Dom for sending my first wedding season out with a bang and thank you to every single bride and groom who shared their most intimate day with me and made this all possible.  I am in love with what I do and I am so happy to have FINALLY figured out what I want to be when I grow up! This has been such an exciting journey and I can't wait to see what the future holds.  Thank you, thank you, thank you... 

































1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous church...and that blue in the dresses! Uggg! Way to bring it out, Jen!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover