Sunday, April 2, 2017

ELROY MELTZER::RECORDING OF "SOUPS ON" { Grand Rapids Michigan Photographer }

Being a wife of a band member definitely has it's perks. One of which (and my very favorite perk) is almost every Tues and Thurs I get to make dinner to live music and comedy. It literally is the best thing EVER. Also I get to go to cool places like Amber Lit Audio, venues in towns I've never been, and I get to meet a ton of very talented people. I highly recommend getting a musician of your very own. I also encourage you to go SEE AND HEAR live local music!!! What the hell else are you doing?? Watching Netflix?? 

Watch for Elroy Meltzer's new album "Soup's On" Coming Mayish. It's totally. insane. good. I have no doubt that you'll feel the same.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover