Sunday, May 1, 2016

OUR WEDDING!!!

Oh man..... I can't believe I am blogging my own wedding! Can I say first and foremost I love and adore my husband sOOOo freaking much. He is one of the only good decisions I have made in this life of mine. I am lucky to have found him. He is fabulous... and just look at what a handsome groom he was.... I am truly proud to be his wife. 

Secondly how AMAZING are these pictures!?!?!?! My fabulous friend Jodi gifted us these. She is owner of her own photography business Hays Photography, and even finds time to shoot for jenQ at sometimes and I am proud to have her! I feel SO SO LUCKY to have these images!!!! I love them so much and I see even more now how important these images from your wedding day are. I mean... I already knew, but wow..... everybody should have images like this. Jodi, thank you so much for these pics. We will treasure them always. 

So many have asked to see our wedding photos so I thought I could tell the story of our day here. For those that don't know, we had a very personal wedding ceremony at the courthouse on April Fools day:) We said our own vows and were surrounded and supported by our families.  We did a quick and fun photo shoot after at Proven Trails to show off my cute boho Anthropologie courthouse dress that I am totally in love with, and Jason's WWE belt..... yeah.....  I said WWE Belt.... I made my own bouquet this night. 

Saturday we threw a little reception. We got ready at The Amway Grand  and took pictures in the snow. Yes! Snow in April! My gorgeous bouquet was made by Joan at Merci Beaucoup who is amazing times a million! As is the fabulous Molly McLemore at Otto + Grand  who is my stylist and friend. LOVE her. And my dress was from Renee Austin Wedding Later we got our party on with friends and family at Waldron Public House. Desserts were done by Cakes by MichelleThe Wealthy Street BakeryParis Cafe, and me:)

Hope you all enjoyed lookin. I know I did! Thanks again Jodi!! 







































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover