Tuesday, February 11, 2014

ALL ARE WELCOME HERE! { Grand Rapids MI Gay and Lesbian Wedding Photographer }

It seems so obvious, "All are welcome here"...  I am still shocked I have to say these things, point out that I accept all.  But in an ever changing world, I can really only be excited  for my LGTB friends and their future.  We are up to 17 states!!!  And am hoping and praying that Michigan is one of them by the end of 2014.  ...Yes, great for business... but even better for humanity people!
  
It was brought to my attention that this week was National Marriage Week.  I looked this up, and sure enough!  So yes, let's celebrate marriage for ALL, let's celebrate those who choose to spend the rest of their lives together, let's celebrate commitment, let's celebrate love.
  
I am preparing for my second same-sex wedding this March.  And the only word I can come up with to describe how I feel is, honored.  I feel honored to be a part of EVERY wedding I am invited to shoot.  I love love.  Love doesn't discriminate.  #samelove 
xxoo
Jen Q


Keep and eye out for Missy and Amanda's wedding in March!!  See full engagement post at Amanda and Missy Engaged!!




 2013's most gorgeous brides!!  See full wedding post at Kelsey and Maggie::Just Married!!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover