Monday, July 8, 2013

BANDS::FLASHING BLUE LIGHTS, HANK MOWERY, B-SIDES { Grand Rapids Michigan Arts and Nightlife Photographer }

I am so proud of all of these guys... and I have to say I am proud of the the music work I have been doing.  I have learned SO much about low lighting situations by photographing bands.  I love music and I love photography.  This is where I feel most at home.  I also love this guy ;)    
                                                                                                              l
                                                                                                              l
                                                                                                              V






















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover