Friday, April 13, 2012

BANDS::FLASHING BLUE LIGHTS::WYCE 88.1 FM { Grand Rapids Band Photographer }

I can't tell you how privileged and honored I felt today to be a part of Flashing Blue Lights interview on WYCE!!  (I love this station <3 ) Interview was promoting Jake's Music Festival happening tomorrow at the Wealthy Theatre starting at 4:00.  This is the 8th annual event benefiting the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.  This festival presents and eclectic line up of some of the best bands in West Michigan.  This is a free show, however donations will be cheerfully accepted.  There will be a silent auction, a quilt raffel and cool surprises! For a full band line up check out the link.  https://www.facebook.com/JakesMusicFestival.  Thank you to two of my favorite guys for letting me tag along today!!!  xoxo

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover